- Increase Renewable Energy Sources – Generate More Jobs
- Giant Inflatable Airship Powered by Algae
- Scientists Study Fish Schools for Wind Farm Ideas
- Eco-Friendly Planes Designed by MIT-Led Team on the Anvil
- Future Air Travel will have Less Noise, Less Exhaust
- Nanosolar: Solar Power at a Lower Cost
- MIT Researchers Print a Solar Cell on Paper
- Bladeless Wind Turbine – Inspired by Nikola Tesla
- Coal Emissions from U.S. Could Stop in 20 Years
- Solar Greenhouse to Produce Food and Electricity
- Brien, Barbara. “Steel Winds Project Will Add Six Windmills.” Buffalo News, 1/10/10.
- Blake, Mariah. “The Rooftop Revolution.” Washington Monthly (March/April 2009)
- Heany, James. “Making Smarter Use of Region’s Hydropower.” Buffalo News, 9/23/07
- Tokasz, Jay. “Nuns plan a green house.” Buffalo News, 11/2/08.